An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Todrick Hall sings “What’s Love Got To Do With It” by Tina Turner on the American Idol Top 20.


Todrick Hall sings “What’s Love Got To Do With It” by Tina Turner on the American Idol Top 20.



Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)





 Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket

I just don't get the judges. I completely disagree with them on this. I'm gonna give Todrick a Double Pimp cause I thought it was SMOKIN!
Gingercakes says:
Photobucket

Bootlicker.
 Karanobra says :
Photobucket

Love the refreshing RnB take on the classic, but the arrangement probably didnt work too well. Props for taking the biggest risk.










blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails