An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Andrew Garcia sings “You Give Me Something” by James Morrison on the American Idol Top 20.




Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)















Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket

Andrew was my early favourite but that was really awkward. I dunno. I was really looking forward to Andrew Garcia but I just got an 'Andrew'. Even after the credits were rolling, I was still high and dry, waiting for the 'Garcia' part. And yeah. neither 'came'.
Gingercakes says: 
Photobucket

I like it that his glasses always looks like it's falling off his nose. cute as a button. someone's got to pinch him.
Karanobra says:
Photobucket

I was totally waiting for Simon, in his Brit accent, to say "That was Atrocious." He's just proved that it's possible to go from Hero to Zero in under 2 minutes, definitely an Idol fallen angel first.

And he looks like Elton John when he sings with that raised eyebrow and glasses.









blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails