An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tim Urban sings “C’mon Get Higher” by Matt Nathanson on the American Idol Top 20.





Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)


Kittyeatdog says :
 Photobucket
Gingercakes says : 
Photobucket
Karanobra says :
Photobucket




I was honestly distracted throughout the whole performance. And when Ellen mentioned 'Glee', I just went 'YEAH!' and suddenly want him to be around next week, but I doubt he can recover from dodging a bullet last week, so yeah. Otherwise I thought he did pretty good this time round, but maybe its just the distraction talking. 

 My bad.
Nothing without his bangs.
The Zac efrons and Percy Jacksons of the world need to go! GO GO GO! He makes me want to cut off hs hair!

That said, great smile and cute as a button though.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails