An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jermaine Sellers sings “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye on the American Idol Top 20.



Jermaine Sellers sings “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye on the American Idol Top 20.



Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)




 Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket

I can just feel the skanky attitude no matter how much he tries to fluff it off as humour. I can just feel it and I think others can too. and yeah. That and I was kind of bored.
 Gingercakes says:
Photobucket

Indulgent, although he should be more crazy and wear more jammies onstage, just because he can.
 Karanobra says:
Photobucket

Smooth operatorrrr. Not Bad.









blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails