An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lee Dewyze sings “Lips of an Angel” by Hinder on the American Idol 9 Top 20.





Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)




Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket

Well, I didn't hate it as much as last week, I'll give him that. I just dont see him dancing in a confetti shower at the end. I dunno why but I just don't.
Gingercakes says:
Photobucket

He's gonna make it to top 5, you'll see!
Karanobra says:
Photobucket

Sexy beast. Some underwear showcase will definitely get him more votes though. LOVE HIS TONE.










2 comments:

  1. do you happen to have "The Boxer" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click on the 'American Idol' Button and 'search by contestant' by clicking on the contestant's image.
    http://kittyeatdog.blogspot.com/p/american-idol9.html

    I should have both e studio and Live version there. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails