An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Casey James sings 'I Don't Wanna Be' on American Idol Top 20 Performance

Casey James sings 'I Don't Wanna Be' on American Idol Top 20 Performance




Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)




Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket






I'm just too young to get onboard the cougar-ship. I thought the performance was a bit lacklustre, although his hair is anything but.
Gingercakes says:
Photobucket






Looks like Jesus Christ.
Karanobra says:
Photobucket














Thankfully he buttoned up and spared us the torture of seeing his cleavage once more. the pseudo-sex-symbol-poser-wannabe is still gross. And did I mention he ruined the song?! Who's he trying to be? Second-rate Bo Bice?















blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails