An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Siobhan Magnus sings Think by Aretha Franklin on the American Idol 9 Top 20. Performance




Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)








Kittyeatdog says :

Photobucket

I love you so much I just want to curl up around your legs and purr.
Gingercakes says :

Photobucket

Major turn-on. And that clip with her in the Mohawk. Oh. My. God. you're really weird in a "still waters run deep" kinda way. I love you.
Karanobra says :

Photobucket

Girl with flowers/headband #2 (is it a trend this season?) THAT NOTE SLAYED A DRAGON. It was by far the most exhilarating moment (if Kara wld agree it's a "moment") this season. It was surprising and unexpected. And did you see how cute she is when she said it was her least worried part?! Tell Casey James to say that and I bet you he will sound like an arrogant bitch. And that's why Siobhan is the Dark Horse of the season. MAD LOVE!



















blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails