An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Haeley Vaughn sings "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus on the American Idol 9, Top 20 Performance





Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)







Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket


Haeley aimed low this week with a Miley number, and still failed. I didn’t get her during the Hollywood rounds and I still don’t get her now.


Kara, if I cared so much about seeing ‘a great spirit’ on stage, I’d watch Oprah, or Ellen.
Gingercakes says:
Photobucket

Stop smiling; I want to see you cry. Nobody cares about you. A million times goodbye.
Karanobra says:
Photobucket


Girl with flowers/headband #1. She has a really great voice with that huge range, and this week there was greater control.BUT how can you smile to a song like The Climb?!?! she totally reduced the meaning of the song to sweetened pulps. yikes.





















blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails