An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Katelyn Epperly sings The Scientist by Coldplay on the American Idol 9 Top 20 Performance




Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)







Kittyeatdog says :
Photobucket

When I closed my eyes and listened, I loved it. When I opened my eyes and listened, I didn’t. Throughout the whole song she just looked as if she was too busy looking for the cameras to really appreciate the song.

But with just the audio, I really like it.
Gingercakes says :
Photobucket

The song is not too slow. You stupid judges. Do ya know what broody is? Do ya? Do ya? I thought she was wonderful tonight. It’s not easy to pace a song so slow hokay.
Karanobra says :
Photobucket

Girl with so many flower headbands in her promo package #1. glad she didnt wore one during the performance. Lovely baby grand, but was it really worth all the effort putting it on stage when it was SUCH a simple song to play, and it totally didnt display her piano skills?! It was just something to keep her occupied. That said, I hated it. The feeling of the song was not conveyed.

















blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails