An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Michelle Delamor sings 'With Arms Wide Open' by Creed on the American Idol 9 Top 20 Performance





Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)









Kittyeatdog says :
Photobucket



She sang too much like Jessica Simpson for my liking. Well, since the performance is not even worth talking about anyways (since it was undeniably bad, yet the judges head bobbed and screamed originality and believability, in denial with the fact that it was ACTUALLY bad) Besides, they lost all right to talk about originality and making a song ‘your own’ after throwing Todrick under the bus for his fantastic rendition of Tina's classic hit.

If you ask me, I think Simon is just trying to misguide the contestants and secretly destroy American Idol, leaving Ellen, Randy and Kara to pick up the mess next season, while he scoots off with Paula, his 2 storey trailer, and a new show called X-Factor.
Gingercakes says :
Photobucket



ooh, isn't she sexy. I didn’t get her version of creed though. Sometimes I think the judges try to be kind and keep her in cos she's the only "diva" in her class.
 
Karanobra says :
Photobucket



First things first: I have to say, I find her version of Fallin' last week HORRENDOUS. From that weak weak weak flat flat flat first line (see how Alicia BELTS THAT FIRST LINE!), it was destined to be a cheap copycat. I mean, isnt it enough you look like a less-petty Alicia, but you want to SOUND like her!? I didnt understand why the judges raved about it. It was one of my most hated performance last week.

That said, the best thing aout her performance this week was her outfit. Props to the nice gloves. But it was SOOOOO pitchy and all over the place I can't recognise the song! The first half was promising though, and that first half .

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails