An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crystal Bowersox sings “Long As I Can See The Light” on the American Idol 9 Top 20 Performance.





Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)





Kittyeatdog says:
Photobucket

I just love me some mamasox. I was actually head bobbin to it. And Yes. The head with the brains, well, kind of.
Gingercakes says:
Photobucket

I dunno, she's likeable. But her wardrobe troubles me a little. Would love to hear her try a Regina Spektor though.
Karanobra says:
Photobucket

Mamasox! great beautiful voice she got there! dont think she wll win the competition, but she will go far. she's got a voice suited for country. if singer-songwriter don't work out, she'll do great in Nashvillle as a Gretchen Wilson type.
And did Kara mistook her performance last week for You Oughta Know?! half the world will prob miss that part (who listens to Kara anyway?!) but sharp Ryan had to point that out and disgrace her. WAY TO GO RYAN!









1 comment:

  1. long as I can see the light shows that crystal is back after being hospitalized...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails