An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY FAVOURITE AMERICAN IDOL 9 CONTESTANTS (WEEK4) Part1

WELL, the first round of American Idol 9 is FINALLY over!

Here is a recap of my favourite contestants from week 4, of the Denver Auditions.

From the Chicago Auditions (Episode 7, Week 4)
Guest Judge: Victoria Beckham (minus 3 meals a day and loads of tanning, till crispy golden brown with slightly burnt edges)

Danelle Hayes (possibly our rocker chick of season 9) auditions for American Idol 9 in Denver singing “I’m the Only One”, which is quite a coincidence for she is the only one I really liked for episode 7 of  Idol Season 9. I hope she pulls it together and makes it through to the top 12. Desperation is not a pretty sight my dear, and we have Carly Smithson to vouch for that.



The other contestants (who I don't really care for) that made in through to hollywood include:


Helium cutesy Nicci Nix. She sang “Something Kinda Ooh” by Girls Aloud.




Accident Prone (and shirtless) Casey James.



Country diva wannabe Haeley Vaughn. She sang “Last Name” by Carrie Underwood.




Over tanned and over orange-d Tori Kelly who sang “Gravity” by John Mayer.



Wig Lover/ Possible Rogain Publicist Kimberly Kerbow. She sang “The Way I Am”.



and last but not least, confused son, Mark Labriola. He sang Tempted by Squeeze.


Do share with me your thoughts and favourites and who you wouldn't mind voting for this season. =D
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails