An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY FAVOURITE AMERICAN IDOL 9 CONTESTANT (WEEK2)

WELL, the first round of American Idol 9 is ALMOST over (we are finally just an hour episode away from Hollywood rounds!)

Here is a recap of my favourite contestants from week 2, of the Chicago and Orlando Auditions.

From the Chicago Auditions (Episode 3, Week 2)
Guest Judge: Shania Twain. (That DID impress me much)


Katelyn Epperly auditions for American Idol 9 in Chicago. She sang “Syrup and Honey” by Duffy and girlfriend sounds incredible, maybe a little too much like Kelly Clarkson. However, as far as Kelly Clarkson soundalikes fate goes on American Idol, I have a pretty good feeling she'll make it far this season.


Charity Vance auditions for American Idol 9 in Chicago singing “Summertime”. She is as cute as a button and I simply adore her! Charity (how can you not love that name), also looks like she should try out for America's Next Top Model. Maybe in another 3 cycles, cause Tyra just completed a cycle with those tiny girls. Her voice just reminds me of a beautiful little sparrow singing in the summer's breeze.
Omg. I'm turning into Mary Poppins. Oh Charity, the things you do to me.


Angela Martin auditions for the third time for American Idol, this time round, in Chicago. I remember her from Archie's season. Angela sang “Just Fine” by Mary J. Blige. Loved her then, Love her more now. I SERIOUSLY hope she'll make it this time. Third time the charm? I'm not one to beg, but PLEEEASSSEE!
Yeah.
Meant to do that.



John Park auditions for American Idol 9 in Chicago. He sang “I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know” by Donny Hathaway. My god! He just oozes sexy all over. Korean guys are hot, and most importantly, boyfriend can sing his toned tight ass off.
And yes.
I meant to say that too.



From the Orlando Auditions (Episode 4, Week 2)
Guest Judge: Kristin Chenoweth (I liked her, just not with Kara, who is really starting to annoy me this season)




Jermaine Purifoy auditions for American Idol 9 in Orlando. He sang “Smile”. I definately like him, but once again, its one of those 'likes' that are specifically 'reserved' for idol. I can imagine him on broadway and nothing else. Having said that, I love musicals and he did mention in the last bit of his interview that he's going to take more risks, so we'll see. As far as risks go however, he ain't no Adam Lambert, although I'm still positively hopeful.

So these are my top favourites for week 2 of the Chicago and Orlando auditions. Other contestants that made it through in these two episodes include half-faced Shelby Dressel , Cornelius Edwards (Mr-Split-pants-while-doing-a-Tina), Seth Rollins and slightly nasal asthmatic, Paige Dechausse.

On a different note, I HAVE to mention Amy Lang. I think she has one of the best personalities i have seen on this season thus far. Girlfriend is HILARIOUS. Amy, if you are reading this, you know I say it with love.
and for Amy's fans, I sincerely dedicate this clip to you. (Boobboxing and all)




God bless you Amy Lang for you have made the world a better place with those boxing babies.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails