An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"A minute won't matter."

Apparantly it does.
Especially when one has an alarm clock that is not manufactured to include a 'snooze' button (I'm used to having my phone as an alarm clock but due to recent events...). All it can do however, is produce this loud ringing sound, right before i frantically reach for the 'off' button, convincing myself that I have a 'bionic' body clock that would automatically wake me up in another ten minutes.

I wake up, and it is an hour after.

As I sat on the backseat of the taxi, glancing at my watch one second and the taxi meter the next, I listened to the dreaded sound of the meter, happily 'clicking' away, as if teasing me with each and every twenty cent increment to the fare. Annoyed, I sighed, sat back and promised myself, for the fifteenth time (this month) that I would stop contributing to the success of a cab company that has so far been nothing but a detriment to my bank account.

Slowly but SURELY ticking away.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails