An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yay! The boys are moving to Melbourne!


As you might (or might not) know, I'm an artist and I had a solo exhibition last year. Robert got to know of it after reading my interview on Fridae.com, came over during the opening reception and bought one of my favourite paintings that I have painted thus far, "My Favourite Superhero as a child is not Superman."
Robert is now heading over to Melbourne and taking the 'boys' with him! I do hope they'll behave.

150cm by 120cm
Oil on canvas
2009


Thanks Robert! I wish you and the boys the best of times in Melbourne! =D



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails