An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It was 2 am, I was a bit tipsy and I lost my phone.


Added to that fact that I just updated my schedule on the phone, I hadn't back up my phonelist and I just got the phone a few months ago,extended my subscription with Starhub and will have to pay full price (700-800ish SGD) if i want to purchase a new one.I woke up late this morning anyways, cause Samsung has been my faithful alarm clock for the past few months.
 I apologise for the grammatical error and nothing else.
 I still want all that to happen to the person who took it, and more.

I shouldn't have worn anything pink. Such luck.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails