An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GEO TRICOLOR BROWN LENS REVIEW






Geo TriColor Brown


*Geo TriColor Brown with Natural lighting*


*With flash*


*Indoor lighting*


COMFORT : 9/10
I'm wearing them as we speak and so far it has been 6 hours and I haven't had a need for eyedrops. So yeah, they're pretty comfortable. =D


COLOUR/ DESIGN : 8/10 (Depending on the purpose)
To be HONESTLY honest, I didn't really like these lenses when i first got them. All it took was for me to put one on and I was already sighing. I suppose when you put one on and compare them to your natural eye colour, you might get a bit overwhelmed by the difference. I didn't use them again for about 3 weeks (I usually use my nudy browns at work)
But i suppose after using both lenses, they arent't that bad. (yesh, 3 WEEKS later) and they look really pretty in photos. I look almost hawaiian (blush) and they go well with my tan.

Yeah, im fickle that way.

 
*Geo TriColor Brown Close-up*


*Without vs Geo Tricolor brown*
(Natural lighting)


*Without vs Geo Tricolor brown*
(Flash)


*Without vs Geo Tricolor brown*
(Indoor lighting)


ENLARGEMENT : 6/10
Well, these are mainly worn for colour-difference and not necessarily for its enlargement factor because there are definately more circle lenses in the market that achieves a much greater enlargement, but for all its worth, they do somewhat enlarge a little, as proven in the photos.

OVERALL : 8/10
Hmm.. they're starting to grow on me. Really. Definately good for those who would love to have a colour change, but if ur looking for subtle, girl, get something else.

Or you can wear them with sunglasses. Your call.

Otherwise, they are actually really pretty (yesh, i meant it in androgynous way). =D

4 comments:

  1. Man, i like your review post.
    I am kevin from dbeautyshop.com and we will like to sponsor all the circle lenses that you need for the review.
    It is always the best idea if you make the live review video too.
    How you thinks for it?
    Please drop an email to us, sales@dbeautyshop.com if u r interesting
    TQ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think youre great! i wish i found your blog before i started buying some lenses because i wouldve saved some money on those nudy grey lenses because i just cannot wear them...they make me look like an alien or a vampire. im thinking about buying these tricolor browns. they look very nice on you! i hope they show up that light shade of brown on my eye. thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look is so versatile that you can wear them for when you have costume parties, or when you’re just hanging out with your friends on an ordinary day. But wherever you go, people will definitely do a double take to have a second look at your eyes. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! i'm looking for natural honey contacts... do you know some ones?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails