An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GEO NUDY BROWN LENS REVIEW




Geo Nudy Brown.


*Geo Nudy Brown with Natural Lighting*


*With Flash*


*Indoor lighting*

COMFORT : 9/10
Yesh yesh. My nudy browns are very comfortable, but i suppose, once again, its pretty subjective to each and every person. I've worn them for about 2 months and I've honestly never needed eyedrops before. I did curse and swear one day when one of my eyes stung like crazy, but after removing the lens, i realised there was a scratch in the middle of the it. Well, i ain't no airhead to C&S (curse and swear) and ring the liberty bell, blaming Geo for such poor 'craftmanship' on one of my nudy lenses, especially since I've only used them for two months, but i'll admit, it was probably my fault.
What can i say guys? I suppose my gym routine has possibly made my fingers more toned and 'hard' with 'finger-muscle' and as a result, caused me to accidentaly scratch my precious nudy lens.

Yes Geo. There i said it. It wasn't your fault.
Really.Its not you. Its me.
(turns away, wiping a tear from my affected eye with my muscle-ly fingers)

 




COLOUR/ DESIGN : 9/10
LOVE LOVE the colour, Love-ish the design. Not at all orangeish/reddish brown (which i hate, i mean c'mon, im 25, i don't have a desire to look like Edward Cullen) Its like this very cool tone/ash brown, almost beige colour which i suppose goes well with my tanned skin.
Shame on those people who said that nudies made them look like reptiles! Have u tried moisturising ur scaly skin? (kiddin. seriously.)
At the risk of sounding like a 12 year old girl, the pattern is really pretty and sparkly. =D (clap. clap.)

And yeah, Its not very natural looking FOR SURE, but it doesn't look like you just pasted a sticker on your eyeball either. Its an in-between, which i don't really mind.
For circle-lens users that like the natural look, but is feeling slightly more adventurous, yet doesn't want others to think that she/he has just spent the afternoon babysitting five-year-olds, in a room full of stickers.
=D





*Without vs Geo Nudy Brown*
(Natural lighting)
*Without vs Geo Nudy Brown*
(Flash)

*Without vs Geo Nudy Brown*
(Indoor lighting)


ENLARGEMENT : 7.5/10
Yeah. I couldn't decide between a 7 and 8 (gimme a break, i'm a Gemini).
For a 14.00 in diameter pair of lenses, Nudies has a pretty noticible enlarging effect. Yesh.
Pictures above says a thousand words. Or maybe two; They ENLARGE.

OVERALL : 9/10
I know I've said this about three times since my first circle lens review, but these are my favourite pair of lenses (and i shall not quote the Gemini issue again) I think Nudy Brown has the right balance of colour/size and comfort.



3 comments:

  1. lol, i love your reviews. they're so funny sometimes :)
    they look good on you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the nudy brown contact lenses too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i liked it. but i saw some girl wear it recently and i saw how it really looked like and i kinda really hate them now. i dunno. but she was wearing blue though.
    glad u like yours. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails