An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Logic Colorview 2Color (Amber) Review









LOGIC COLORVIEW 2COLOR (AMBER)




WITH SUNLIGHT




WITH FLASH





WITH INDOOR LIGHTING



Comfort: 8/10
Well, to be fair, I've never worn this longer then 3 hours, purely because of the fact that the design and colour is too 'obvious' for me. For all its worth, for those three hours that i've worn them, they never stung.

Colour/Design: 6/10
Subjective to ones' taste, I'm not a big fan. Sorry. The colour is too yellow, the design is too 'even'; like those snowflake cutouts you used to do in elementary school, and the black line is too black, and not in a good way. People can tell that you are wearing lenses from a mile away. Ok i lied. Maybe 5 steps away. There. I said it.
Me no likey.




COLORVIEW (AMBER) VS WITHOUT
*WITH SUNLIGHT*




COLORVIEW (AMBER) VS WITHOUT
*WITH FLASH*



ENLARGEMENT: 6/10
These lenses are as big as my natural pupils. If not for the crazy colour, they'll probably look the same. Maybe not so much of 'enlargement' as it was 'defining' the existing pupil, with the addition of (yes once again), the crazy colour n pattern.
Good distraction Logic. Almost fooled me. But not quite.
=D

OVERALL: 6/10
A recommendation from the optician at Eyesmate (and from then on I learnt to trust my gut feeling) who insisted that the colour is only slightly lighter then Acuvue Define (vivid), she obviously had a really 'off' day or had only 2 hours to sleep the night before. But of course i told her the next time i chanced upon her that (in my exact words) "I hate these lenses you recommended."
After the 10th time proclaiming it (jokingly, ish) I think she understood me and will not recommend me crap again.
And once again. This is subjective. I'm just not into Halloween lenses for everyday use. If you haven't already understood me, here is a simpler way to describe them.
(and yesh, once again) CRAZY.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails