An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog Award (Sweet Blogger)

Ma Gurl (Yesh I did the accent on purpose) Vanessa (http://www.oh-jhoy.com/) tagged me for this blog award. I'm glad I'm able to write a little something about her cause I would have just tagged her back and this whole thing will never end. Hmm.. Vanessa.. Thats ma gurl! (from across the ocean). She's my partner in crime when it comes to circle lenses and someone I'd gladly refer to when a circle lens newbie asks for lens recommendations. I love her webpage so much that I refresh it every 2 hours just to see if she's posted anything new. And as she's mentioned in her blog, we spam each other's chat boxes until we both realised that was what Facebook is for.

Well, what else can I say? Vanessexy's my favourite blogger/online friend. =)




  1. Just tag three people/bloggers [tell them that you did]
  2. Post why you consider them "SWEET"
  3. Link back to the person who gave it to you
I therefore Tag...

Tanna's Rock and Roll, and it definately shows on her blog. I love her tenacity, ice cool demeanor (well, online anyways) wit and her brutal (YOU KNOW IT) honesty. She loves Carol Beer, Bubbles Devere and Daffyd Thomas from Little Britain and yeah, she a bloody brilliant person. 
(I'll probably meet her for the first time on May 6th when she attends my exhibition. There, I said it. Its official. I Win! *winks*)


I'm kinda new to his blog but apparantly we're 'ex-colleagues' whom I've never met. He blogs about his travelling experiences as a flight attendant and we all know how 'sweet' flight attendants are.



"25. Petite. Korean. Designer. Genuine. Loves everything beautiful, cute, and funny."
(As Quoted from her blog)

Well, she is. And she's gorgeous. Nuff said. Jen does reviews and tutorials on skincare, make up and *TADAAA* Circle lenses! She's awesome and definately one of my favourite bloggers from the get-go.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails