An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL 9 TOP 7 ELIMINATION (INSPIRATIONAL SONGS WEEK)



Results:
Casey James is in the Bottom 3!
Crystal Bowersox is safe!
Lee Dewyze is safe!
Aaron Kelly is in the Bottom 3!
Siobhan Magnus is safe! (YAY!)
Michael Lynche is safe!
Tim Urban is in the Bottom 3!

Tim Urban is eliminated!

Did America made the right decision this week? 
What do you think?


Comment

3 comments:

  1. I was shocked to see Casey in the bottom 3. Tim finally went home, about 2 months over due. I wonder how many free passes Siobhan is going to get. She hasn't had a good performance in over a month. I will admit Tuesday nights performance was better than last weeks train wreck, but it was still all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'all over the place'. What does that mean? You are just quoting Simple Simon. Can't you think for yourself? Siobhan was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I wouldn't ever classify any of her performances as brilliant, there was a time when she was at the very least a tolerable performer on the show. It has been several weeks since this. Her screeching, her inability to handle criticism has left me very cold on her. Her performances have become confusing at the very least. She has moments at time where there is a voice there, but overall her singing is very bland. She uses her screech as a crutch to try to spice up the song, so hopefully people will forget how boring and awful the first part of her song is. To me she has gone from tolerable...too annoying, to I want to hit the mute button to get through it. I can't think of another idol contestant this year that has made me feel this way. Like I said above, Tuesday wasn't her worst performance, but it just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails