An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not to contradict my previous post on "Objectophilia", but, "I LOVE YOU INTERNET".

Post pre-written on MSWord at 11 32am:

For some particular reason, I couldn’t receive any internet access today. Being a computer illiterate that I am, I tried clicking on foreign buttons, trying my best to keep up with instructions that the ‘help’ service was coldly presenting me with, only to be even more confused. Honest to say the least, I was not even sure whether I asked for the right kind of help in the first place, since I was not even certain of the help that I needed. As I slowly (but surely) tangled myself into a messy ‘web’ of instructions, I desperately wished that my computer was telepathic or functioned on VERY general voice commands meant for those electronically-challenged. Maybe something like,


“Get me on the internet.”



"I just don't get it."


Post written on blogspot.com at 1 31pm:

Ooo! I'm logged on! Yay!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails