An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

John Park performs 'God Bless The Child' on American Idol Top 24 Performance Night


John Park performs 'God Bless The Child' on American Idol Top 24

Simon thought the performance left him 'flat', Kara's sleepy, Randy likes the 'runs' and Ellen establishes the fact that American Idol is 'run' by young girls who vote.

I really want to start this off by saying something nice; John's introduction clip is funny. Pitchy aside, his voice REALLY turns me on.
I don't care. He makes me feel like a young girl, the type who would vote and subsequently 'control' American Idol.



Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails