An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Andrew Garcia performs 'Sugar We're Going Down' on American Idol Top 24 Performance.



Andrew Garcia performs 'Sugar We're Going Down'

Simon thought he had a 'fantastic recording voice' but hes really really disappointed. Kara wanted to see him  'again for many many' weeks, Randy said 'try hard' and Ellen wasn't sure whether he had a girlfriend or a wife.

I'm biased anyways so I'm just going to wing my credibility this time and just say, "I REEAALLY LIKE IT!" (Kara Style) In all honesty though, the arrangement went from 'current' to weird.




Photobucket
(recommended *right click: open in new tab/window*)



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails