An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

GEO NUDY GREY LENS REVIEW






Geo Nudy Grey

*With natural lighting*

*With Flash*

*With indoor lighting*

COMFORT: 9/10
Like my Nudy Browns, my Nudy Grey lenses are equally as comfortable, no doubt. The only thing 'uncomfortable' about these lenses is that whenever I wear my Nudy Greys, i feel like an alien, or a person who just stepped out of an 'retirement home' trying to 'live up my last few days in town, for a boys nite out.
But yeah, they are comfortable. Not in EVERY sense of the word, but yeah.
So Yes.
Yet no.
Ok.
Lets not argue.
  


*Geo Nudy Grey close up shots*

COLOUR/DESIGN: 7/10
Unlike my Geo Nudy Browns however, Love-ish the design, Hate-ish the colour.
I'd officially call this shade, 'Cataract-blue'. (How grand a description)
I was hoping that these babies would be a warmer shade of grey, but i suppose I can wear these for halloween, when I decide to go as William Shatner (Denny Crane from BOSTON LEGAL) or one of those Titanic Victims in James Cameron's Titanic.
Like i've always mentioned, every cloud has a silver lining.

Even though this particular lining is a bit rusty.

Lets not argue. Seriously.


*Without VS Geo Nudy Grey*
(Natural lighting)

*Without VS Geo Nudy Grey*
(Flash)

*Without VS Geo Nudy Grey*
(Indoor lighting)

ENLARGEMENT: 7.5/10
For a 14.00mm in diameter pair of lenses, Nudies has a pretty noticible enlarging effect, as shown in the pictures above. =D
OVERALL: 7.8/10
Ok. This is the first time i'm kinda stumped. I don't know. I don't hate my nudy greys but i don't love them either. 7 would be too low for these and 8 would be too high. 7.5 would just be too generic. So yeah. People, this is a first! 7.8.
Yeah. I'm really indecisive about these babies.

Lets not argue.

*whispers* "They kinda remind me of cataracts!

Sorry Geo! 'Neeeh' for me this time. Yes, with a triple 'e'.



THE END.

8 comments:

  1. You're cute!!

    Where did you buy these lense?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought these from circlelens2u.com
    depending on where you're based at, i can introduce sites to you that are nearer to where you are, so that delivery does not take forever. =D
    and thanks for the comment. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever get a pair of Nudy blues please do a review on those too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are my favorite on you! you should get more gray lens they match so well! like seriously!

    now after reading what you feel about them, they do not look like cataracts!!!! u silly. haha i think u should get more gray lens though

    oxoxo jhoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But they're nice! Do you not like them that much then? >.< I've just ordered them, I hope I like it on me. They seem quite bright on you! I thought they are darker than that :o Did anyone comment on your eyes in a negative way? Reply on here. I will come back to see if you reply LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks miszshara. if u like them on me, i think u will love them on you! lol no one commented on them in a bad way... sometimes they look blue though. its kind of a personal preference, and maybe its cause these are my first pair of grey lenses. but yeah. update me on your order yeah? I demand a review for u as well! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. omdd I forgot to come back here to see what your reply was xD just seen it now haaa xD oh good I should like them then =) Well the order went wrong, and GEO ended up sending the seller the super nudy grey instead of the original, now I have TWO super nudy greys!!! *rolls eyes* oh well, I love the super nudy grey! =D done review and vid for it on my blog =) hmm but this seller is going to sponsor me the nudy grey! :O :D yaaayyy so I'll do a review for that when it arrives haa xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. you made me lol :) love the titanic reference XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails