An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

NEO COSMO GLAMOUR BROWN LENS REVIEW




Neo Cosmo Glamour Brown

*With natural light*

*With flash*

*With indoor lighting*

COMFORT : 8/10
These lenses are not as thin as my other Geo and EOS lenses, but having said that, i didn't really had that much problems with regards to comfort. HOWEVER (tsk tsk NEO), with Neo Glamour browns, my eyes tend to feel dry after maybe about 7 hours (and I seldom need eye drops with other lenses), which I suppose is ok, since i usually wear them around that time frame.. BUT STILL... =P



Neo Cosmo Glamour Brown Close ups.

COLOUR/ DESIGN : 8/10
(Yet again, I have to mention, its pretty subjective with regards to what you're looking for) I have to say though, of all my circle lenses, I was REALLLLY looking forward to receive these lenses in the mail. Like a little boy who couldn't sleep on christmas eve, or a bulimic who's all disturbed knowing that there is a huge ass Cadbury chocolate bar sitting sinfully in a fridge nearby, similarly, I was all excited, cold sweat and all, despite having owned another 11 pairs of circle lenses (I need to check into rehab or join CLA:Circle Lenses Anonymous)

From the images that i derived online with regards to Neo Cosmo Glamour Browns, I thought these lenses would be a more greyish/cooler brown.

HELL NO. These bitches are orange-ish. It was a major letdown for me. Edward Cullen Fans, I'm glad to FINALLY announce: These lenses are for you.

HOWEVER, behind every cloud, there's a silver lining. Neo Cosmo Glamour Browns does have a really interesting pattern and limbal ring, which i say is interesting enough to keep me interested. heh.

Yesh guys. Really. As you know i'm fickle that way. And I'm Gemini.
 Lets not argue.



*Without VS Neo Cosmo Glamour Brown*
(Natural Lighting)



*Without VS Neo Cosmo Glamour Brown*
(With flash)



*Without VS Neo Cosmo Glamour Brown*
(Indoor lighting)

ENLARGEMENT : 6/10
As with Geo Tricolor Brown, these are mainly worn for colour-difference and not necessarily for its enlargement factor because there are definately more circle lenses in the market that achieves a much greater enlargement, added to that, Neo Glamour lenses has a softer (and GORGEOUS) limbal ring design, but for all its worth, they do somewhat enlarge a little, as proven in the photos.

OVERALL: 7/10
To be fair, maybe i was a bit too psyched up about receiving these lenses and as a result, when my expectations weren't met, I was REAAALLLY disappointed.
However, i ain't gonna be a bitch about it because I really love Neo Glamour Brown's limbal ring design even though (once again) I ain't crazy about the shade or brown(ok. lets officially call it the 'Edward-Cullen's-Mysterious-Eyes-Brown' or ECMEB)
If you are not anal about that fact, the lenses will brighten up your eyes most definately, giving it a burst of ECMEB's saturation.


ECMEB. (ok fine. he's hot.)

=D
ok. I've officially made peace with Neo Glamour browns.
Try harder next time Neo.
I'm not pleased this time round.
*Pouts and rolls arms*







17 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to say I love reading your reviews on circle lenses :) They are really detailed with pictures and explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yesh. I'm that crazy a person in real life. *purrs* =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ^^ i love reading your blog its so interesting and fun ^^

    btw do you like geo tri color greys or any kind of grey lenses that kind of has a brown ring in the middle and blend? because if you do i think you will love the glamour grey ^^ i think glamour grey is seriously one of the prettiest lenses but it might just be me xD you should check out some of the pictures in soompi although i think those have too much flash so it wont look exactly like it =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous!
    (lol)
    So far ive only had one pair of grey lenses which are my nudy greys and if you read my nudy grey review, i wasn't really subtle about how i didn't like the colour. =D
    I dunno. Grey lenses tend to go all blue-ish on me. Having said that, i'll definately try the tri color greys, but i'll trust you with the glamour grey (Neo lenses are expensive!) so that will be next on my shopping list.
    Do the tricolor or glamour grey look blue-ish on you?
    Anyways, thanks for the recommendation!
    Do you have a blog as well?
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha yes i saw how you didn't like the nudy grey xD the color is totally different for glamour grey i think its more brownish grey O_o haha does that even make sense O_o? and a bit lighter i think... i know neos are SO expensive! im glad i found mine at like 25 shipped hehe xD
    i do not have the tricolor series so i can't tell you about that one but the glamour grey hmm... i don't think they look blue-ish O_o more brownish because of the brown ring inside... maybe later i will try them on again and ask ppl haha xD
    i don't have a blog im too lazy~~~ but not lazy to read other ppl's blogs though lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo!
    brownish grey! Thats what i'm looking for! where did you get yours from? i bought mine from k-circle lens.net for about 30 US dollars, free shipping though, but that was an offer then. I was looking at these pair of lenses though: http://www.e-circlelens.net/shop/step1.php?number=177
    and i really wanted to get these: http://www.e-circlelens.net/shop/step1.php?number=163
    but they're sold out. =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo those browns are really pretty O_O

    i got mine from here http://charleneshop.blogspot.com/2009/05/neo-cosco-glamour.html
    but she has the grey ones in the clearance section for 25 shipped xD for certain degrees

    but this place also has good prices
    http://www.favlens.com/faq/accept-oversea-orders/
    they have the dali extra grey that you posted up there ^^ i don't know what lens the first one is though BUT i think it might be this one
    http://www.favlens.com/products/princess-eyes-pearl-gray-4/ THESE look sOOO pretty~~~ im definitely puttin these on the list of what to get next xD i think these are more brownish grey and glamour is more greyish with hint of brown ^^ well my friends say my lens don't look blue but i have naturally really dark eyes ^^ hahaha omg being obsessed with circle lens is EXPENSIVE! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! tell me about it. i think i already spent like 400 bucks in total(i change them every 6-7 months)
    thanks for the recommendation! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I just looked at the pearl grey! those were in my waiting list! hahah
    we need to sign up for circle lense rehab!
    this is bad!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha i know right >< im trying so hard to stop myself from ordering like 5 more ><!!!! STOP ME LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. But as a consolation, this is definately one of the better 'addictions' as far as sddictions go.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is definitely true ^^ i think i rather have this 'addiction' than other crazy ones that are harmful to me =P my eyes are bad so i need contacts anyways! O_O!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ordered some lenses from k-circlelens.net last week and now their website is no longer up. Does anyone know what is going on with that or did I just get tricked into paying $24 for a non-existent company.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what do you mean.. i just checked. its still up and running.
    try checking again?

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay, nm. it's working now! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanx for visiting our blog :D i'm a gemini too and pround of it!! we'r the best! lol! these are my favourite one right now but its funny how they name them so differently from seller to seller! mine is apparently called angle tritone hmmmm i wonder y? lol! and i seriously find these soooo comfortable!! oh and u have gorgeous skin urself!! :D
    stay fabulous<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. whats the best website to buy the neo glamour browns? judged on the basis of price, shipping speed, and reliability

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails