An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oprah had her issues with it and so did I.



2007                                                

Me in 2007 at 69kg


Me in 2007 (right after I started flying with Singapore Airlines)





2008                                                 

Me in 2008 (with SIA's new uniform) at 82 kg.

Honestly, I never realised I was gaining THAT kind of weight, I always thought it was 'gym' weight. Luckily, reality hit me right after I saw these photos, and I decided to whip myself back into shape.




2009                                                

Me now at 68 kg again. YAY!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails