An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nurulhuda singing "Opps I did it again" on Singapore Idol.



I'm usually cautiously optimistic when it comes to the talent that Singapore Idol has to offer. I mean every year there will probably be one or two contestants that I wouldn't mind rooting for (usually those with a certain tone to their voices, but ALWAYS those who can sing as opposed to those who are 'Marketable') But like every great talent that has been showcased on the idol stage, Nurulhuda was the third person ousted out of the top 12 (or 13), leaving the good-lookers-with-less-talent to run the show. This can only mean one thing and one thing only; Singapore is run by starry-eyed 12-16 year old girls who can only vote because their parents are the ones paying the monthly telephone bills. (I do hope they wouldn't mind buying lame-ass, crappy albums that this season's winner produces, when their starry-eyed daughters beg them to)





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails