An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL 9 TOP 9 (SONGS BY ELVIS) : DOUBLE ELIMINATION



Results:
Andrew Garcia is eliminated!

Aaron Kelly and Casey James are safe!
*Brooke White and Justin Gaston perform*
Crystal Bowersox and Siobhan Magnus are safe!
Lee Dewyze is safe!
Tim, Mike and Katie in the Bottom 3!
*Adam Lambert performs*
*Next week is Inspirational songs week, with Alicia Keys as the mentor*
Tim Urban is safe!
Michael Lynche is safe!
Katie Stevens is eliminated! 


2 comments:

  1. I was really expecting to see Tim and Siobhan go home last night. I thought Katie had one of her best performances to date. I actually liked Andrew's version of hound dog, but what do I know. I will miss you Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought lee had like his best performance ever. Siobhan was so not current but shes really enjoyable to watch. and I love her post performance conversations. she always sounds like she's on weed or something. LOL I thought all of them sounded much better when they were singing to Adam Lambert, when it was just them and the piano. Tim sounded the best cause the music accompaniment was minimal, but he went off pitch a couple of times. but i'm sure the girls were screaming at how cute he looked and you know how they get when a cute guy sings them love songs on a guitar with a broody stage lighting-they vote more.
    oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails