An artist. Eccentric. Slightly Sane. A circle lens addict. American Idol Fantard. This is my blog.




Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 20, 2009

AGEHA HONEY BROWN/ EOS MAX PURE BROWN LENSES REVIEW



AGEHA HONEY BROWN/EOS MAX PURE BROWN



WITH NATURAL LIGHT



WITH FLASH



WITH INDOOR LIGHTING


COMFORT : 9/10
Despite their HUGE size, these lenses are very comfortable. I wore them for 12 hours the first time round without any problem with my vision. I wore them again for 10 hours the second time round without any problems either. Just remember to clean your lenses properly after every use.

COLOUR/ DESIGN : 9/10
These were the third pair of lenses that i purchased online and might i just say, third time IS the charm. I'm crazy about the colour (in a good way) but maybe not so crazy about the design details of the lenses. Just looking at the lenses alone might give you the impression that they might be a bit too orange, but after putting them on, these lenses blend in with my natural colour to produce what (to me) looks like a cooler shade of brown (which is exactly what im looking for)
Passable as 'one's natural colour' (maybe from a distance), these lenses are slightly darker then GEO Honey Wings, but slightly lighter then EOS Hyper Eclipse Hazel.




WITHOUT VS AGEHA HONEY BROWN
*WITH NATURAL LIGHT*



WITHOUT VS AGEHA HONEY BROWN
*WITH FLASH*



WITHOUT VS AGEHA HONEY BROWN
*WITH INDOOR LIGHTING*


ENLARGEMENT : 10/10 
OOOO BABY.. These are huge. And i'm loving them. A lot. It is definately evident from the photos.

OVERALL : 9/10
There is no doubt as of right now, these are my favourite pair of circle lenses, in terms of the enlargement factor, their shade and definately because of the fact that they are really comfortable.

16 comments:

  1. saw ur
    comment on soompis
    circle lenses thread
    well obviously u wanted to advertise ur blog
    haha and it actually worked
    great job
    i will read these reviews later
    finally
    a guy who does reviews for circle lenses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *edit*
    read all ur reviews
    and i wanna get AGEHA HONEY BROWN/ EOS MAX PURE BROWN LENSES REVIEW <--
    these
    i mean i dun think that i need it
    since my ordinary daily contact lenses
    only wear them when i go clubbing though...already enlarge my eyes...but since nowadays every REAL asian(sarcasm!!)
    needs a pair of circle lenses i might get them

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay you like contact lens as much as i do! haha check out my blog i got some you don't have www.oh-jhoy.blogspot.com =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you buy your lens? My current seller is giving me trouble.. Oh, I haven't seen DM23 Brown in your blog yet, I recommend those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EnVogue: oooo. SNAP. That hurt! LOL (every real asian?) Im just keepin it 'real'. =D Have u checked out 0h-jhoy.blogspot.com? I just checked it. Her reviews are thorough as well, maybe even more so. Anyways they're pretty natural (Ageha honey brown) I can wear them to work and just hit the town after. (thats how i sometimes wear them for longer then i should. =O But for clubbing you might wanna try something bolder. Otherwise i think they're like the most well-rounded, 'multi purpose' lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jhoy: I love your blog and Lens reviews. =D
    I actually stumbled upon your review right before i bought my honeywings cause i wasn't really too sure about them. I forgot to bookmark your page then, but am definately doing so now. Those are badass (in a great way) reviews!
    Have you checked out the latest circle lenses? I think they called wonderbrown. The look a lot like nudys but with an extra dark ring ard them. I was actually thinking of getting nudy brown, but im not entirely crazy about their enlargement. What do you personally think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hm
    i want to look as natural as possible
    where do u buy ur lens?
    havent bought any circle lenses before

    and yeah checked her blog+following her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. Aw now I really want to order a pair of these for myself. They look like a much softer, chocolate-brown color than my Geo Fresh Browns that I've been wearing a lot lately. Exactly the color I've been looking for actually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them. These are like my favourite pair. I love how circle lenses make me look like im awake. cause without them i just look really tired and sleepy.

    EnVogue: i bought mine (specifically this one) from www.circlelens2u.com they're located where i am so i received mine in like 3 days. but i think for germany it will take a while. maybe 2 weeks? but they have ready stock so you don't have to do like those 'batch order' crap. but i think www.pinkyparadise.com has these too and theirs is slightly cheaper, so you might want to check theirs out too. They're pretty reliable as well.
    Go crazy!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hm okay
    lemme check
    i hope i can wear my first pair of circle lenses
    at the next party haha
    ...deng i dun have a paypal account

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't need one. You just need a debit or creditcard. If i remember correctly, once you get to the paypal page, there's the option of paying with a normal creditcard as well; somewhere either on the top or bottom of the page.
    Lemme me know how it goes!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. debit would be perfect
    cuz i dun own a credit card
    how do u know im from germany o_o
    haiz need a circle lenses store here in germany /europe
    anyway
    do u own any grey circle lenses?

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for your review. ive been thinking about getting these and i just think i might!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what's your most favorite brown lens?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails